Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation
When you decide to put your home up for sale in Calgary, you need to ask yourself a few different questions. We’re going to review them today.
- Are you going to hire a Realtor? If so, how will you find a good one? Word-of-mouth is a good way to find a Realtor, or looking at reviews online and checking credentials is also helpful in finding a trustworthy real estate professional.
- How will you prepare, present, and price your home? These are the three P’s of real estate, and they are essential for selling your home.
- Prepare: This includes decluttering, cleaning, repairing, landscaping, and more.
- Present: You may want to invest in a professional home stager to make your home more appealing to a wider range of buyers.
- Price: If you don’t price your home correctly, your home won’t sell. Your home’s price is your #1 piece of marketing and advertising.
We’re currently operating in a very competitive market, so your home’s price has to be right at the fair market value. Buyers don’t want to pay extra when they don’t have to, and they will know when they’re getting a raw deal. To pinpoint a perfect price, you will have to consult a professional like myself to run a comparative market analysis. This is the only way to find an attractive price for your home.
If you need help selling in Calgary this year, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me!